Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I am His

I recently realized that the first letters of Hans' name and my name make a sweet word. H and I make "hi." I don't know why it took me ten years to see this. Is it too late to re-make our wedding invitations? Oh well.

Also, Hans' last name begins with the letter "S". Together, we are H.I.S.
"His" would have gone nicely on our wedding feast menu. "His feast." Oh well.








My orchid plant had five buds this winter. Only two of them survived and bloomed. I was a little sad at first, but I love watching these two waiting for winter to end, side by side.

I cannot wait to greet my Beloved on the other shore. We will walk side by side. We will enter His Feast, the marriage supper of the Lamb. 









3 comments:

estherogen said...

awaiting spring, Easter. does grace grow best in winter?

Unknown said...

I just loved your idea dear and these are my favorite flowers as well. Anyway, I was wondering if you can help me with some nice ideas to search for best wedding venues out there. I am really not sure from where to start planning things.

Julie said...

I miss your posts :) Hope you have a chance to write again soon :) Love from Europe!